NEW FOR 2020
Everyone must pre-register online for each race.
There will be no race day / on-site registration and race entry.
Pre-registration will close at 8:00 PM the night before each race.
No friends, family, parents, or specators are allowed this season due to gathering-size limitations.
* See Important 2020 Season Changes for more information *
Season Registration and Race Entries
Scroll down for race entries.
Everyone must first register for the season online. This is where you will enter your contact and personal information and sign your waiver.
You only need to register for the season once.
After registering for the season you will receive an email confirmation with an attached PDF ticket. You must keep your ticket – it contains a RACE ENTRY CODE that is required for all race entries.
- Become a Member-Sponsor of the Aspen Cycling Club for $135.
Because many of us in our community have lost their jobs, had their businesses closed, or simply have no work available at the moment, we are losing a significant amount of club sponsorship income for the 2020 season. In response, we have opened registration for Member-Sponsorship at the same cost as 2019 membership. This is an opportunity to support the ACC and help ensure our financial health for those of you who have the means to do so. Please understand that in this particular round of membership registration, the fees are non-refundable and will be regarded as donations to the club if we are unable to provide any races for this season. If we do race this season, your member-sponsor payment would cover all 2020 race entry fees, and we will recognize your donation on our website and in advertisements regardless of how the season proceeds. Use your Member-Sponsor code to unlock an apparel discount at the ACC Cuore shop.
- Become a Member of the Aspen Cycling Club at a later date.
For racers who cannot or are not interested in purchasing a Member-Sponsorship, we hope to offer a reduced-rate membership option the week before racing begins. We will wait until the last minute to publish this option in order to adjust the membership cost based on the number of races we know we’ll be able to run. Club Membership will cover all 2020 race entry fees.
- Become a U19 Junior Member of the Aspen Cycling Club for Free!
Junior membership is free for all youth age 18 and under and all race entry fees are complimentary.
- If you choose to not purchase a membership you must still register for the season.
Non-member season registration is free but race entry fees are $20 per race. You must still pre-register for each individual race by 8:00 PM the night before as well as pay online.
Once you have completed your season registration you must enter (and non-members must pay for) each race online separately. There will be no race day / on-site race entries.
- Race entries will become available:
- Monday prior to each race for club members
- Tuesday prior to each race for juniors and non-members
- Race entries may be capped per state and county health regulations. Please do not enter a race unless you fully intend to actually race – we don’t want you taking a spot from someone else if you only plan to race if the skies are sunny and the planets aligned.
- Race entries will close at 8:00 PM MST the night before each race.
- We will post start lists by 10:00 PM the night before of each race.
- There will be no refunds given for a shortened season or for canceled races (for any reason including weather cancellations).
- You will need the RACE ENTRY CODE printed on the pdf ticket attached to your season registration confirmation email.