NEW FOR 2020
Everyone must pre-register online for each race.
There will be no race day / on-site registration and race entry.
Pre-registration will close at 8:00 PM the night before each race.
No friends, family, parents, or specators are allowed this season due to gathering-size limitations.
* See Important 2020 Season Changes for more information *
Date: Wednesday, June 24th 2020
Event Type: Mountain Bike
Start Time: 6:00pm
Location: Buttermilk Parking Lot
Course Description: Racers will start on the Butterline Trail on the edge of the Buttermilk parking lot. Racers will continue on the connector trail then bike path to the base of Airline trail, crossing the road with help of marshals – it is the racer’s responsibility to ensure traffic has stopped before crossing! Ride up Airline trail and take a right on Cozyline. Racers will descend Cozyline and finish just before the intersection of the Brush Creek Bike path.
Course Map: TBD
- All time trials will have pre-assigned start times through the web registration process.
- You will receive your start time in advance of the race via email.
- Please arrive in the start queue no later than 30 seconds before your start time, but do not congregate with other riders at the start or finish. Failure to meet this requirement will mean a forfeiture of start position and relegation to end of start list.
- We will not have start line holders for time trials. All racers must start from a full stop with one foot on the ground.
- Leave 6 feet of distance between riders when passing.
Parking Info: Limited parking is available at the Brush Creek and Buttermilk parking lots.
Volunteer: To sign up to marshal for this race or any race go to the Marshal Sign-Up
Race Check-In: All racers must verbally check-in at each mass start race regardless of membership level. Race check-in will take place from 5:00 PM to 5:45 PM at the start of the race (unless specifically noted otherwise). Please wear a mask when checking-in.
Check-in is not required for time trial races.
We will issue your race numbers at your first race. You will keep the same number for the entire season.
Categories: Click Here for more information about our race categories.
Race Cancellation Policy: PLEASE DO NOT PHONE OR TEXT THE RACE DIRECTOR FOR RACE CANCELLATION INFORMATION. In the event of inclement weather on race day, the Aspen Cycling Club Board of Directors will communicate with the Race Director to determine the Club’s ability to operate a race that is reasonably safe for competitors, and, for mountain bike races, preserves the integrity of local trails. All racers should assume that a final decision will be made at the start line by the race director. However, when possible, the Board of Directors will alert racers of a race cancellation prior to the start by emailing the Club email group, and posting on the website and the ACC Facebook page by 5pm.
Refund Policy: Race entry fees are non-refundable.