GOAL: To give monetary support to young riders and youth teams in the Roaring Fork Valley with ambitions to compete at a higher level.
Deadline: 2016 Scholarships were awarded and announced by the ACC board at end-of-season. Please consider applying in 2017.
- Athlete or Team must currently be competing or training in the Roaring Fork Valley.
- Funding may be contingent upon athlete or team qualifying for event or competition identified in this request.
- Athlete’s or team’s ability level may be considered in making the final decision.
- National and regional events or camps may be given priority.
- Preference is given to athletes or teams 14 years of age and older.
- Athlete or team may only receive one scholarship per calendar year.
- Funding available for team entry fee(s), lodging or specific equipment.
- Maximum scholarship request is $500.00.
- In the event an athlete or team receives funding and does not attend the event specified, all monies must be returned immediately.
Aspen Cycling Club Scholarship Application